InfraDog Server Mobile Admin Alternatives
Nagios is a powerful monitoring system that enables organizations to identify and resolve IT infrastructure problems before they affect critical business processes.
- - Nagios is the most popular Linux alternative to InfraDog Server Mobile Admin.
- - Nagios is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to InfraDog Server Mobile Admin.
Join millions of IT professionals and download Spiceworks, a free network monitoring software with network management tools, help desk ticketing app, network mapper and more.
- - Spiceworks is the most popular Web-based, Windows, Android & Android Tablet alternative to InfraDog Server Mobile Admin.
Datadog is a monitoring service for IT, Dev & Ops teams who write and run applications at scale, and want to turn the massive amounts of data produced by their apps, tools and services into a unified view of IT infrastructure. 120+ Integrations!.
- - Datadog is the most popular Mac alternative to InfraDog Server Mobile Admin.
- - Datadog is the most popular commercial alternative to InfraDog Server Mobile Admin.
WinAudit is an inventory utility for Windows computers. It creates a comprehensive report on a machine's configuration, hardware and software. WinAudit is free, open source and can be used or distributed by anyone.
Cabot is a free, open-source, self-hosted infrastructure monitoring platform that provides some of the best features of PagerDuty, Server Density, Pingdom and Nagios without their cost and complexity.
- - Cabot is the most popular Self-Hosted alternative to InfraDog Server Mobile Admin.
Icinga is a fork of Nagios and is backward compatible. So, Nagios configurations, plugins and addons can all be used with Icinga. Though Icinga retains all the existing features of its predecessor, it builds on them to add many long awaited patches and features requested by the...
Pulseway changes the enterprise monitoring and management game with its mobile management solution. Now you can receive alerts and manage your systems from anywhere on any device. Monitor and manage all of your Windows, Linux, and Mac servers and workstations with a simple app...
- - Pulseway is the most popular iPhone & iPad alternative to InfraDog Server Mobile Admin.
Domotz is a powerful and affordable Network Monitoring System. It's features include 24/7 network and device monitoring, SNMP, automated network topology mapping, customizable monitoring dashboards, remote access, remote power management and more.
NetXMS is an enterprise grade multi-platform open source network management and monitoring system. It provides comprehensive event management, performance monitoring, alerting, reporting and graphing for all layers of IT infrastructure — from network devices to business...
Mist is an open source multicloud management platform. It supports all popular infrastructure technologies including public clouds, private clouds, hypervisors, containers and bare metal servers.
- - Mist.io is the most popular SaaS alternative to InfraDog Server Mobile Admin.
Server monitoring software for physical, virtual, and cloud-based IT. They also do email monitoring, application monitoring. The system is used to provide insight into server up-time and reduce outages.
Opsview Enterprise Features
Network Inventory Advisor audits all network software and hardware simply and efficiently. It automatically discovers all your network assets (Windows, Mac OS, Linux, SNMP-powered devices & more), scans them and builds flexible network inventory reports.