Search analytics, Rank tracking, Backlink analysis and Site Audit tool.
- Paid • Proprietary
- SEO Tool
- Google Chrome
What is Serpstat?
Serpstat is an all-in-one SEO platform for Marketers, SEO and PPC specialists and business owners.
There are more than 30 tools for SEO and PPC professionals, marketing experts and big digital agencies to conduct a whole site analysis, analyze competitors, collect semantics, check backlinks, carry out an audit, perform clustering and daily rank tracking.
- Keyword and Competitors Research in organic and paid search with the most biggest and updatable database of keywords in your region;
- Rank tracking: Unlike other rank tracking services on the market, it keeps track of all top 100 search results for a keyword, and not only the rank of one domain for the tracked keyword. Serpstat users benefit from this unique feature by gaining insight into exact positions of all top 100 domains for a keyword without the need to create separate projects for monitoring competitors’ ranks
- Backlink tool: Full backlinks data collected over the last 2 years. Serpstat saves data on all changes that happen to a domain's link profile: referring domains and pages, anchors and more.
- SEO Audit: Serpstat's unique SDO score shows how well your web site optimized and allows you to compare the quality of your website's optimization to the quality of your competitors' optimization.
Get a 5% discount on 3 months Serpstat sub with AlternativeTo | Coupon code: alternativeto_5
Comments and Reviews
- Office & Productivity
- Web service
- SEO Keyword
CategoriesWeb Browsers • Business & Commerce • Online Services
Lists containing SerpstatBest SEO service to analyze website & raise traffic • Winget
Recent user activities on Serpstat
- Authoritas added Serpstat as alternative(s) to Authoritas
- Danilo_Venom edited Serpstat
- michaelaramirez added Serpstat as alternative(s) to evisio
I have been using it for 3 months already. This platform has all the necessery tools to complete SEO. I lovin' it!
I'm a user of this service for almost 6 months...and love every bit of it..no matter wether you use it for a keyword research, webpage analysis, or exploring your competitors, it works just gr8!!! Worth every penny!
I'm so happy I tried this tool before buying something more expensive and "popular". I was struggling to rank my blog and find optimal long tail keywords. Sersptat gave me the ability to compare my site with successful blogs in my niche and find their loopholes that I could use for ranking. I'm totally left-taught and found all the important tutorials for this great tool on youtube. Hundreds and hundreds of niche long tail keywords! I'm finally turning my blog into something with this tool!
It certainly is one of the most capable SEO multitools today. Positions are shown in time and with minute accuracy. The quantity of backlinks matches Semrush and sometimes exceeds it. The site audit is quite neat and easy to work with if you re-run the action multiple times as it showns which of the previously existing errors had been addressed and which errors are new. From content marketing prospective this tool also has a lot to offer and in bundle with other marketing tools provides a thorough research of the competitors' content strategies. The general impression is good, the tool is quite sleek and I was plasantly suprised of its speed. The bad: it doesn't show results for domains that rank below the top 100.
Oh, there's a story behind my experience with this service! They were doing give-aways at SaaS-Invaders and I am always eager to play with new tools. The funniest thing that I completely forgot to apply my promo and it was expired by the end of the month. I didn't feel like paying for an unbacked horse but I wasn't content with the freemium either as it cuts down results to just 10 or so (URLs or keywords). I contacted with their team via support (big green button with question mark) and simply asked them to give me testing period. Which they did. Now I'm using Serpstat in Lite (costed me $49/mo, now they reduced it to $39/mo) which is enough for doing SEO for my clients. As to the tool itself, it lacks databases like you would get from SEMRush but irreplaceable for pages analysis. Among other issues is that it sometimes don't have new sites in it's databases even some time after they get indexed
PROs: cheap with good support. Can compare pages for keywords.
CONs: fewer databases.
P.S. They launching site audit feature to extend their services. I hope it would be included to my plan:)