The most popular alternative is wallmine. It's not free, so if you're looking for a free alternative, you could try Seeking Alpha or Bloomberg. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 20 alternatives to Sentieo so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Sentieo alternatives are E*TRADE (Free), BamSEC (Paid), Agora (Free, Open Source) and stockwatch (Free).
- Financial markets at your fingertips. Stocks and cryptocurrency research and tracking application with SEC filings analysis, portfolio management, alerts, insider trading insights, visualizations, and stock screeners.
- Be the first to know about news and market moving analysis on the stocks you follow.
- Get instant access to all your business and finance news, market data and portfolio tracking tools from the most trusted source financial professionals around the world rely upon.
- Easy to use. Impossible to beat.
- Transform how you work with SEC filings and earnings transcripts. Focus on what matters, save time, and do better work.
- A command-line ui for market data and algo management. currently integrates with iexcloud for stock charts 💹 and market data 🗃, and Alpaca 🦙 for trading.
- Keep track of the Stock Market and your Portfolio in an intuitive and feature-rich environment.
- Get granular data on US listed companies, industry data and custom dashboards to make research work a breeze.
- Easily search, compare and analyze millions of SEC company filings for better investments.
- Tickeron is an AI-based analytical platform for retail investors and traders which supports the following products: AI trading robots, Trend Prediction Engine, Pattern Search Engine, Screener, and Community.