The most popular alternative is Pushbullet, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 35 alternatives to SendCatch so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting SendCatch alternatives are WeTransfer (Freemium), Send Anywhere (Freemium), Tresorit Send (Free) and TransferBigFiles.com (Freemium).
- Pushbullet is the easiest and fastest way to send links, pictures, files, lists, notes, and more right into your phone's notification tray, to your computer, or to a friend...
- WeTransfer is a service to send big or small files from A to B. .
- A cross-platform file sharing service which allows users to easily share digital content peer-to-peer, in real-time, without cloud storage.
- Tresorit Send brings secure file sharing to your fingertips. Encrypted sharing with links helps to replace attachments and unreliable file transfer sites.
- TransferBigFiles.com allows computer users to send large files to anyone.
- Filedrop is a tiny and cute app for sharing stuff via wifi. Drop files to the computer next to you
- FileWhopper is a unique service that lets you send files or folders of ANY SIZE with no limits fast and securely.
Encrypt & password-protect files;
No monthly subscription or storage to buy, just a one-time fee based on file size.
- A Beta file-sharing website with a maximum file size of 2GB per file. Files must be set to expire from 5 minutes to 1 week.
- Send and share files securely, directly, without uploading to any cloud or server. Free. Unlimited. For any platform. No registration or installation required.
- Pvtbox Sync allows direct, fast, and secure peer-2-peer data transfer between all of your devices including PC, Mac, Servers, NAS, and Mobile (Android & iOS).