SCHLIX CMS AlternativesCMS Tools and other similar apps like SCHLIX CMS
WordPress is software designed for everyone, emphasizing accessibility, performance, security, and ease of use. We believe great software should work with minimum set up, so you can focus on sharing your story, product, or services freely.
Suggest and vote on features
- - WordPress is the most popular Web-based, Windows, Android & Mac alternative to SCHLIX CMS.
- - WordPress is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to SCHLIX CMS.
- Extensible by Plugins/ExtensionsWordPress can be extended with add-ons, plugins and extensions.
- IFTTT IntegrationYou can connect different services to automatically trigger actions within WordPress using IFTTT.
- Support for ThemesYou can use themes and templates to change the look and feel of WordPress.
Drupal is a free software package that allows an individual, a community of users, or an enterprise to easily publish, manage and organize a wide variety of content on a website. Hundreds of thousands of people and organizations are using Drupal to power an endless variety of...
Suggest and vote on features
- - Drupal is the most popular SaaS alternative to SCHLIX CMS.
- Extensible by Plugins/ExtensionsDrupal can be extended with add-ons, plugins and extensions.
- WYSIWYG SupportDrupal integrates a WYSIWYG editor to edit the look and content of a document, page, or file.
- Support for BootstrapDrupal supports the popular CSS framework Bootstrap.
- Ad-freeDrupal doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
Joomla is an award-winning content management system (CMS), which enables you to build web sites and powerful online applications. Many aspects, including its ease-of-use and extensibility, have made Joomla the most popular web site software available.Suggest and vote on features
The MODX Digital Experience Platform gives you everything you need to build, host, and maintain amazing websites your way. Gain complete control over your creative vision without restriction or compromise.Suggest and vote on features
Plone is an open source content management system based on the Zope application server, written in python. Its known to be powerful, reliable, secure and easy to use. Plone excels when compared to other content-management systems in standards conformance, access control...
Many content management systems are focused on developer or site owner needs, but Concrete CMS truly delivers the best to both worlds. An in-context editing toolbar makes it easy to make changes as you navigate the live website.Suggest and vote on features
Concrete CMS Features
SilverStripe is a free and open source Content Management System and Framework for creating, maintaining websites and web applications.Suggest and vote on features
GetSimple is an XML based lite Content Management System. To go along with its best-in-class user interface, we have loaded it with features that every website needs, but with nothing it doesn't. GetSimple is truly the simplest way to manage a small-business website.
ImpressPages is a PHP framework with admin panel. A new MVC engine is under the hood so you can customize ImpressPages in no time. Write your own plugins and themes to suit your and customers’ needs best.Suggest and vote on features
ImpressPages CMS FeaturesDiscontinued
Its main repository https://github.com/impresspages/ImpressPages did not update since 2018. Website is unaccessable due to the certificate expired.
Powerful and easy to use CMS with page builder to build websites, blogs or ecommerce stores.Suggest and vote on features
- Support for ThemesYou can use themes and templates to change the look and feel of Vvveb.
- WYSIWYG SupportVvveb integrates a WYSIWYG editor to edit the look and content of a document, page, or file.
- Support for BootstrapVvveb supports the popular CSS framework Bootstrap.
- WYSIWYG HTML EditorVvveb allows you to make and preview changes to an application or website in real time, without needing to know code.
- No Coding RequiredVvveb can be used without an coding or programming skills.
- Hierarchical StructureOrganize your notes, pages, documents, etc., hierarchically with Vvveb.
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in Vvveb without registration.
- LightweightVvveb consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- No TrackingVvveb will not track you or use your personal data.
TYPO3 is an enterprise-class, open source CMS, used internationally to build and manage websites of all types, from small sites for non-profits to multilingual enterprise solutions for large corporations.Suggest and vote on features
Textpattern is an elegant content management system that is free, open source software. Web designers, developers, publishers and bloggers love its flexibility and extensibility. It has a powerful, sophisticated engine that can be infinitely tuned to suit whatever type of web...Suggest and vote on features
- Ad-freeTextpattern doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- Support for MarkDownTextpattern supports MarkDown for document formatting.
- Extensible by Plugins/ExtensionsTextpattern can be extended with add-ons, plugins and extensions.
- Live PreviewInstantly see what your files and documents look like as you create them.
- LightweightTextpattern consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- Full-Text SearchTextpattern lets you search for specific words or phrases from inside a document or database.