SAS JMP Alternatives
The most popular alternative is Minitab. It's not free, so if you're looking for a free alternative, you could try Dakota or Develve. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 9 alternatives to SAS JMP so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting SAS JMP alternatives are Chemoface (Free), DOE++ (Paid), The Unscrambler® X (Paid) and Design-Expert (Paid).
- Minitab is a statistical software for analyzing data in Lean Six Sigma quality and process improvement projects, and in statistics education.
- The Dakota toolkit provides a flexible and extensible interface between simulation codes and iterative analysis
- Statistical software for fast and easy interpretation of experimental data in science and R&D in a technical environment.
- Chemoface is a novel free user-friendly interface for chemometrics. Chemoface comprises modules that can solve problems related to experimental design, pattern recognition, classification and multivariate calibration.
- ReliaSoft's Design of Experiments ( DOE ) software tool, DOE++, supports traditional Design of Experiment methodology and also expands upon the traditional DOE methods to...
- Leading multivariate statistical software with regression, classification, DoE and exploratory data analysis, widely used in industry, research and academia
- Stat-Ease, Inc. welcomes you to version 10 of Design-Expert software (DX10) for design of experiments (DOE).
- Statpoint's flagship data analysis and visualization product. It contains 32 new statistical procedures and significant upgrades to 20 other existing procedures.
- Statistics software for quality. Offers a set of industrial tools to improve product performance, manage processes and solve problems.