AnyDesk offers a fast, intuitive and security-focused way to connect to remote computers. With a bevy of features and lightweight design that works across multiple desktop and mobile platforms, it's powerful enough for enterprises but easy enough for personal and home office...
- - AnyDesk is the most popular Windows, Android, Mac & iPhone alternative to RemoteOS.
- - AnyDesk is the most popular free alternative to RemoteOS.
DWService is a half (only the client/agent) open source project which offers a service that allows access to remote systems (Windows, Mac, Linux, Raspberry...) using a standard web browser - without any component required on the client side.
- - DWService is the most popular Open Source alternative to RemoteOS.
Webmin is a web-based system configuration tool for Unix-like systems, although recent versions can also be installed and run on Windows. It allows to configure operating system internals, such as users, disk quotas, services or configuration files, as well as modify and control...
- - Webmin is the most popular Web-based & Self-Hosted alternative to RemoteOS.
GoTo gives you fast, easy remote access to your PC or Mac from your browser, desktop and mobile devices.
- - GoTo Resolve is the most popular iPad & Android Tablet alternative to RemoteOS.
- - GoTo Resolve is the most popular commercial alternative to RemoteOS.
The cPanel and WHM software package makes life easier for web hosts and the website owners they serve. It offers easy-to-use, powerful tools that perform essential tasks quickly, easily, and reliably.
Cloudron is a complete solution for managing apps & users on your own server. Easily deploy production ready apps from the app library and keep them automatically up-to-date. It even comes with a built-in email server and web clients!.
ISPmanager is a web server control panel that allows you to manage your entire web-server through a user-friendly and comprehensive multi-language web interface. With the click of a mouse, you can manage users, hosting packages, mailboxes, databases and much more from one...
Hestia Control Panel is an open source web server control panel with an easy-to-use interface as a lightweight alternative to cPanel, Plesk, etc. Hestia It's also the continuation of the development of Vesta Control Panel.
– What I love about Vesta is that it's fast and easy to use – I have tried almost every panel and Vesta is quite good very simple to install and noob friendly – I was impressed with their overall system – No gear shifting required, the thing just .
Vesta Control Panel Features
Virtualmin is a powerful and flexible web hosting control panel for Linux and BSD systems. Available in an open-source community-supported version, and a more feature-filled version with premium support, Virtualmin is the cost-effective and comprehensive solution to virtual web...
Remote Utilities is a remote PC access program for connecting to a remote PC over LAN or via the Internet. The program is used by system administrators, home users and helpdesks for remotely managing PCs in their corporate or home network, or providing customer support.
Remote Utilities Features