Remote Support System Alternatives
The most popular alternative is TeamViewer. It's not free, so if you're looking for a free alternative, you could try Chrome Remote Desktop or Remote Desktop Connection. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 35 alternatives to Remote Support System so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Remote Support System alternatives are AnyDesk (Free Personal), TigerVNC (Free, Open Source), LogMeIn (Paid) and UltraViewer (Free Personal).
- Chicken of the VNC is a VNC client for Mac OS X. A VNC client allows one to display and interact with a remote computer screen.
- iTeleport is a magical app that lets you access your computer from anywhere in the world.
- Screen share instantly for free using Screenleap. Screenleap makes it really easy to share your computer screen.
- A Linux remote desktop server built on open source technology.
- ISL AlwaysOn provides a simple and secure remote access to an unattended computer over the Internet. Implementation is quick and easy.
- Remoter is Remote Desktop Client for Mac and iOS. Connect to all your VNC (Screen Sharing), RDP (Windows Remote Desktop), SSH and Telnet sessions from one app.
- RemoteView is a service that lets you remotely access your computers and mobile devices through your internet connection, regardless of time and place. All you need to do is install the agent on your remote computers, Android devices, and servers.
- RapidSupport allows you to effortlessly support your clients no matter where they are located!
- GoToMyPC is a remote control software service that enables the user to operate their computer from another computer, over the Internet.
- Educator is software for classroom management. It enables teachers to present their work to all students in classroom without using projector.