Remembary is the personal diary app for iOS that enhances your journal writing and reading in innovative and unique ways. It captures your online social media presence, collects photos, calendar events, and GPS information from inside your device - and organizes it all by day to give you an instant context for each diary entry.
Remembary also has powerful tools for browsing, searching for, and reading older diary entries. It includes dozens of high-resolution themes and scalable fonts to provide a distinct personal diary experience for every kind of user. More Info »
"Remembary is a great iPad journal app" - AppAdvice.com
*** Featured in "New and Notable" and "What's Hot" in the Canadian and Worldwide App Stores. ***
- A full-featured personal journal, easy to navigate and intuitive to use.
- Automatically fetches your tweets, Facebook statuses, iCal events, and up to 5 RSS feeds, and instantly adds entries to the correct days in your journal.
- Searches your iPad's photo library and includes pictures and videos from each day. Tap on them to view full-screen.
- Supports your device's built-in Twitter accounts on first launch - no configuration required.
- Take pictures and videos from within Remembary - and they're automatically added to today's entry and (if GPS-enabled) map.
- Search in real time through all of your journal entries.
- Calendar view shows at a glance which days have entries and which don't.
- Choose from 12 retina-grade themes, 14 font styles and any font size.
- Optional password protection.
- Quick jump navigation to any date - or even to a random entry!
- Bulk download up to 3500 of your past tweets per Twitter account.
- Export your journal by day/month/year/all in plain text or data format, and send it via email and DropBox. You can import your exported data back again, too.