Best Reflector Alternatives
LetsView is a free screen mirroring app that allows users to mirror Android and iPhone to the computer conveniently. It supports a variety of mirroring protocols. You can also stream the phone screen with audio with one click.
- - LetsView is the most popular Windows, Android, Mac & iPhone alternative to Reflector.
- - LetsView is the most popular free alternative to Reflector.
Opinions about LetsView as a Alternative to Reflector
Provide technical remote support to mobile devices from any Windows, Mac, or Linux computer! Whether it’s a single tablet or a deployed fleet of smartphones, TeamViewer mobile device support lets you connect to Android and iOS (iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch) mobile devices through the...
Comments about TeamViewer QuickSupport as a Alternative to Reflector
No airplay mirroring available0
ApowerMirror is a wireless screen mirroring app that allows fluent streaming of your Android or iOS devices to any Mac or Windows computer. It can also control Android devices from PC with mouse and keyboard.
- - ApowerMirror is the most popular commercial alternative to Reflector.
Opinions about ApowerMirror as a Alternative to Reflector
With the help of a PC, or any other supported hardware, AirServer can transform a simple big screen or a projector into a universal screen mirroring receiver.
Opinions about AirServer as a Alternative to Reflector
Turn your Mac/PC into an AirPlay Receiver.
Opinions about LonelyScreen as a Alternative to Reflector
- Bluetooth Keyboard/Mouse Emulator: across makes a Bluetooth equipped PC or Mac work as a standard Bluetooth keyboard/mouse combo. Thus, you can seamlessly/wirelessly control all your smart devices including computer, smartphone and tablet PC with the computer’s keyboard and...
- - across is the most popular Linux alternative to Reflector.
More than just the screen, AnyMirror can also mirror camera, microphone, files of your phone/tablet to computer.
Wondershare MirrorGo is a useful tool that could mirror your android phone screen to the computer. You can get all the notifications from the phones with the PC. You could use it to record phone screen, play phone games with mouse and transfer files.
Nero Streaming Player allows media casting from your phone or tablet to Smart TV or any other DLNA receiver! You can stream photos, videos & music fast, easy & ad free!.
Mirroring360 lets you wirelessly share your Chromebook, iPad, & iPhone screens without the need for hardware – like Apple TV – or cables. Start sharing your work, your ideas, and your latest apps with others using Mirroring360.
Opinions about Mirroring360 as a Alternative to Reflector
An AirPlay server that makes it simple to use your Mac to show off your iOS devices on a bigger screen, and record everything onscreen with one click.