Recuva Alternatives for Linux
TestDisk is a powerful free data recovery software! It was primarily designed to help recover lost partitions and/or make non-booting disks bootable again when these symptoms are caused by faulty software, certain types of viruses or human error (such as accidentally deleting a...
Suggest and vote on features
- - TestDisk is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to Recuva.
- - TestDisk is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Recuva.
Comments about TestDisk as a Alternative to RecuvaMost users think TestDisk is a great Recuva alternative.Guest
The best one out there. It can edit/restore partitions, list and copy files and folders and it's very fast.4Guest
Professional tools, not simple, but powerfull4Guest
It's focused on recovery partition. In the case of you have to recover folders or files, is not really helpfull2Guest
Not user friendly at all, I couldn't find a single line saying this was a file recovery software, only partitions-1Guest
It's focused in recovering partitions, not files. So it lists partitions with not much info about the files inside.2
PhotoRec is file data recovery software designed to recover lost files including video, documents and archives from hard disks, CD-ROMs, and lost pictures.Suggest and vote on features
- DRM FreeNo Digital rights management (DRM), i.e. no copy protection.
- Photo RecoveryPhotoRec can recover photos from damaged, failed, corrupted, or inaccessible storage.
- Recover Corrupted FilesPhotoRec can recover and repair corrupted files that won't open or that open with an error.
- Ad-freePhotoRec doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- LightweightPhotoRec consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- NTFS Partition RecoveryPhotoRec can recover your data from a formatted or deleted NTFS partition.
Comments about PhotoRec as a Alternative to RecuvaAlmost everyone thinks PhotoRec is a great Recuva alternative.Guest
Photorec is simple, light, yet powerful, but it recovers files roughly, without names and metadata.0
R-Studio is a family of powerful and cost-effective undelete and data recovery software. Empowered by the new unique data recovery technologies, it is the most comprehensive data recovery solution for recovery files from FAT12/16/32/exFAT, NTFS, NTFS5 (created or updated by...
Suggest and vote on features
- - R-Studio is the most popular commercial alternative to Recuva.
Comments about R-Studio as a Alternative to RecuvaMost users think R-Studio is a great Recuva alternative.Guest
Best recovery results for me.0
Autopsy® is a digital forensics platform and graphical interface to The Sleuth Kit® and other digital forensics tools. It can be used by law enforcement, military, and corporate examiners to investigate what happened on a computer.Suggest and vote on features
Autopsy Forensic Browser Features
- Photo RecoveryAutopsy Forensic Browser can recover photos from damaged, failed, corrupted, or inaccessible storage.
- Ad-freeAutopsy Forensic Browser doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- NTFS Partition RecoveryAutopsy Forensic Browser can recover your data from a formatted or deleted NTFS partition.
Free Data recovery and Undelete software for Ext2/Ext3/Ext4 FS file system. Unformat , Unerase and Easy Recovery tool.Suggest and vote on features
Comments about R-Linux as a Alternative to RecuvaAlmost everyone thinks R-Linux is a great Recuva alternative.Guest
It is even better than Recuva.0
GNU ddrescue is a data recovery tool. It copies data from one file or block device (hard disc, cdrom, etc) to another, trying hard to rescue data in case of read errors.Suggest and vote on features
GNU ddrescue Features
- PortableGNU ddrescue can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
DM Disk Editor and Data Recovery (DMDE) is a disk editor which can help you to understand NTFS. Its capable to view your hard disk sector wise, on MFT level, to disect mft attributes and to edit bytes on your hard disk.Suggest and vote on features
Raise Data Recovery is an easy-to-use powerful utility with an intuitive wizard-style interface for data recovery from simple storages with Windows, Linux and macOS file systems and from common RAID-based devices.Suggest and vote on features
Raise Data Recovery Features
- Ad-freeRaise Data Recovery doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- Photo RecoveryRaise Data Recovery can recover photos from damaged, failed, corrupted, or inaccessible storage.
- NTFS Partition RecoveryRaise Data Recovery can recover your data from a formatted or deleted NTFS partition.
- Dark ModeRaise Data Recovery supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
Data recovery program for NTFS file systems. Reads each block of the hard disk to and retrieves rebuilds file system tree on another partition.Suggest and vote on features
Scrounge NTFS Features
- NTFS Partition RecoveryScrounge NTFS can recover your data from a formatted or deleted NTFS partition.
The program is no longer updated. Last version, 0.8.6, released in June 2009, can be still downloaded from the official website.
Recovery Explorer (Standard and RAID) are an effective easy-to-use software solution for retrieving different types of data lost from various devices and file systems.Suggest and vote on features
Recovery Explorer Features