Reason Alternatives for Linux
Reason is not available for Linux but there are plenty of alternatives that runs on Linux with similar functionality. The most popular Linux alternative is Ardour, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to Reason and many of them are available for Linux so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Linux alternatives to Reason are Reaper (Paid), Bitwig Studio (Paid), Tracktion (Freemium) and Rosegarden (Free, Open Source).
- Ardour is a hard disk recorder and digital audio workstation application. Record, edit, and mix on Linux, Mac OS X, and Windows.
- REAPER is a complete digital audio production application for Windows, Mac and Linux, offering a full multi-track audio and MIDI recording, editing, processing, mixing and...
- Bitwig Studio is a multi-platform music-creation system for production, performance and DJing, with a focus on flexible editing tools and a super-fast workflow.
- Tracktion is a multi-platform software for music production, with a modern graphic user interface.
- Rosegarden is a well-rounded audio and MIDI sequencer, score editor, and general-purpose music composition and editing environment.
- Qtractor is an Audio/MIDI multi-track sequencer application written in C++ with the Qt framework.
- Radium is a music editor with a new type of interface.- Compared to the normal sequencer interface editing is quicker and more musical data fits on the screen.
- Zrythm is a digital audio workstation designed to be featureful and easy to use.
- Full-featured, cross-platform Digital Audio Workstation built for inspiration and composition .
- A complete free-software Digital Audio Workstation on GNU/Linux that really works - on accessible hardware.