RapidMiner (Community edition) is a data mining software.
It was formerly known as "YALE".
You can use RapidMiner as a stand-alone application for data analysis, or integrate it as a data-mining engine into your own products.
* Data integration, analytical ETL, data analysis and reporting into a single suite
* Powerful yet intuitive GUI (Graphical User Interface) for the design of analytical processes
* Repository for process, data and metadata management
* The only solution with metadata transformation: Forget trial and error and inspect results already at design time
* The only solution that supports on-the-fly error detection and quick fixes
* Complete and flexible: Hundreds of methods for data integration, data transformation, modeling and visualization... More Info »
RapidMiner has a free version that anyone can use. The free license is limited to 10,000 rows of data and use of only 1 processor; otherwise it's full-featured. Users can get an additional 10,000 rows by referring a friend.
The paid license of RapidMiner starts at $2500/year and allows unlimited data and processors. There is an Academic License program for those in academia (https://rapidminer.com/educational-program/ ).
Links to official RapidMiner sites
Official Website Facebook
No features added
Add a feature
Development Education & Reference
advanced-analytics cloud-computing data-analysis data-miner data-mining machine-learning mathematics predictive-analytics predictive-modeling predictive-text-analytics programming programming-language statistics text-mining