The most popular alternative is Restyaboard, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 23 alternatives to Rally so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Rally alternatives are Tuleap (Free, Open Source), Pivotal Tracker (Paid), Ubirimi (Freemium) and ERPAL (Free, Open Source).
- Open source Trello-like kanban board. Based on Restya platform.
- Tuleap is the first fully libre and open source software (GPL licence) for Enterprise Application Lifecycle Management.
- Tracker is a story-based project planning tool from Pivotal Labs that allows teams to collaborate and react to real-world changes instantly.
- Ubirimi is a whole Software Suite that offers a project tracker for teams planning, building and launching products, an Agile module for Software Development, a content creation...
- A business management software. Also called a Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software.
- Agile project management software for software development teams. Plan backlogs, manage issues and features, solicit incidents, and analyze and improve your process.
- For teams that deliver. Handle all projects in one place. Easy to use, intuitive, single page tool for agile project management. Scrum and Kanban compatible. Feature-rich created to make work easier and more efficient.
- Invest into collectibles, fine art, and commercial real estate for as little as $100.
- Yodiz is the leading Agile Scrum tool and issue tracker. With it's innovative UI, simple UX and great set of features, it's probably the best tool.
- Agile Scaling Platform - Help organizations to manage multiple Agile teams, releases and Scaled Agile Programs and Portfolio.