What is Racompass?
Racompass is a modern high performance GUI for Redis. A faster and robust management tool for Redis. For developers that need to manage data with confidence. Query, create, view, edit, delete key/value like spreadsheet. Working with multiple connections and databases at the same time.
Multiple Instance Connections
- Connecting multiple Redis instances simultaneously. SSH Tunnel and SSL/TLS support.
Sentinel / Cluster Management
- It's simple to lookup master/slave nodes and slots.
- Racompass tries to make CRUD operations easier and more straightforward in Redis.
Binary Data for String
- HyperLogLog, Bitmap and BitField are able to be manipulated.
GEO for Sorted Set
- Display GEO Hash, Longitude and Latitude with a toggle switch.
- Managing append-only log data in a stream handily including group and consumer. The operations of acknowledgement / claiming pending entries are supported as well.
Embed Terminal for Redis Commands
- A terminal client with autocompletion and command hints.
- Simplify your Lua script execution with the code editor.
- Monitoring bulk channels and sending messages are similar to messaging app.?ACL Management
- User-friendly manage Redis users to implement security protection.
- Easily configure Redis instance.
- Swap databases with multiple actions.
- Inspect slow commands in a simple way.
- Visualize Redis instance stats.
Supported Connection Modes:
Supported Data Types:
- Sorted Set
- Pattern Search Keys
- Search Query Histories
- Redis Monitor
- Stream Groups + Consumers
- Inline Edit
- Human-readable datetime for TTL
- Export Key/Value
- Dump Binary Key/Value
- Duplicate Key
- Debug/Operation Tools
- Bulk Operation
- Redis Commands Query
- Keyboard Shortcuts