Intuit QuickBooks Alternatives for Linux
Intuit QuickBooks is not available for Linux but there are plenty of alternatives that runs on Linux with similar functionality. The most popular Linux alternative is GnuCash, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to Intuit QuickBooks and many of them are available for Linux so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Linux alternatives to Intuit QuickBooks are Odoo (Freemium, Open Source), HomeBank (Free, Open Source), ERPNext (Free, Open Source) and Akaunting (Freemium, Open Source).
- GnuCash is personal and small-business financial-accounting software, freely licensed under the GNU GPL and available for GNU/Linux, BSD, Solaris, Mac OS X and Microsoft Windows.
- Odoo (formerly OpenERP) is a suite of open-source business apps written in Python and distributed under the AGPL license, under the Open Core software business model.
- Free personal accounting software designed for ease of use for finance and budget management.
- ERPNext is a free and open-source integrated Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software developed by Frappé Technologies Pvt. Ltd. and is built on MariaDB database system using a Python based server-side framework.
- Free, open source and online accounting software for small businesses and freelancers.
- Manager is free accounting software for Windows, Mac and Linux.
- Ledger is a powerful, double-entry accounting system that is accessed from the UNIX command-line. This may put off some users, since there is no flashy UI, but for those who want unparalleled reporting access to their data there are few alternatives.
- Tryton is a three-tiers high-level general purpose application platform under the license GPL-3 written in Python and uses PostgreSQL as database engine. It's the core base of a business solution providing modularity, scalability and security.
- Xero is beautifully designed accounting software that lets you manage your small business finances anywhere, anytime. • See your cash-flow in real-time
- webERP is a complete web based accounting/ERP system that requires only a web-browser and pdf reader to use.