QR Code Reader Extreme AlternativesQR Code Readers and other similar apps like QR Code Reader Extreme
Scan barcodes on CDs, books, and other products, then look up prices and reviews, or search for a word in a book and find where it occurs. You can also scan QR Codes containing URLs, contact info, calendar events, and more.
- - Barcode Scanner is the most popular Android & Android Tablet alternative to QR Code Reader Extreme.
- - Barcode Scanner is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to QR Code Reader Extreme.
An Android app for scanning QR codes and barcodes. Contribute to dmitriy-ilchenko/QrAndBarcodeScanner development by creating an account on GitHub.
Turn your smartphone into a real barcode scanner.
- - Barcode to PC: Wi-Fi scanner is the most popular Windows, Mac, iPhone, Linux & iPad alternative to QR Code Reader Extreme.
QuickMark makes everything possible.
Supports may kinds of 1D and 2D barcodes, as well as integration with browser for searching and online social sites for sharing.
Compatibility The QuickMark reader is supported by the following mobile phone manufacturers: Apple, ASUS, AT&.
ZBar is an open-source C barcode reading library with C++, Python, Perl, and Ruby bindings. It is also implemented on Linux and Microsoft Windows as a command-line application, and as an iPhone application. It was originally developed at SourceForge.
Free, Fast and Easy to use, QR Code & Barcode Reader App. No Ads. Download the only QR Scanner that also rewards you for inviting others and lets you collect digital loyalty stamps from nearby merchants. Available for all countries.
QR Scanner Rewards Features
Scan is the most straightforward QR Code scanner available for iPhone and Android. If your phone came with a built-in QR Code scanner, this would be it!
- - Scan (QR Code Reader) is the most popular Web-based alternative to QR Code Reader Extreme.
- - Scan (QR Code Reader) is the most popular commercial alternative to QR Code Reader Extreme.
Want an insider view of the Manatee Works Barcode Scanner SDK? Download our Barcode Scanners app to see how leveraging our SDK can add new interactivity to your apps and enable a host of marketing and enterprise activities.
The BeeTagg Multicode Reader is the most popular 2D-Code Reader for QR Codes, BeeTagg and Datamatrix. It supports 11 different mobile platforms and over 300 handset, mobile phones or devices. Customers can also get a branded/customized version of the reader.