Evince (or GNOME Document Viewer) is a document viewer for multiple document formats: PDF, Postscript, djvu, tiff, dvi, XPS, SyncTex support with gedit, comics books (cbr,cbz,cb7 and cbt) and others. See Supported Document Formats for details.
- - Evince is the most popular Linux alternative to XConvert.com.
- - Evince is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to XConvert.com.
Create, Convert, Review and Edit PDF Documents on Windows, macOS, and Linux.
- - Qoppa PDF Studio is the most popular Windows & Mac alternative to XConvert.com.
Qoppa PDF Studio Features
Atril is a simple multi-page document viewer. It can display and print PostScript (PS), Encapsulated PostScript (EPS), DJVU, DVI, XPS and Portable Document Format (PDF) files. When supported by the document, it also allows searching for text, copying text to the clipboard...
Ghostscript is an interpreter for the PostScript language and for PDF.
Ghostscript is a package of software that provides:
- An interpreter for the PostScript language, with the ability to convert PostScript language files to many raster formats, view them on displays, and.
DocsPal is a free online file converter. Convert your files online, instantly and for free: documents, video, audio, images, e-books, archives. You can also view your document directly in our Viewer page. And there is no need to download any software.
- - DocsPal is the most popular Web-based alternative to XConvert.com.
AVS Document Converter is an easy-to-use software application designed to view and convert various types of documents. AVS Document Converter can quickly and easily perform the following tasks:
AVS Document Converter Features
PDF to X is used to convert PDF documents to Word (.doc)/WordPad (.rtf) documents, HTML web pages, JPG/PNG/BMP/TIF/GIF/PCX/TGA images and plain text files in batch mode. It works without Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Reader.
- - PDF to X is the most popular commercial alternative to XConvert.com.
PSUtils is a collection of useful utilities for manipulating PostScript documents. Programs included are psnup, for placing out several logical pages on a single sheet of paper, psselect, for selecting pages from a document, pstops, for general imposition, psbook, for signature...
PS to PDF is a windows application which can offer the best performance available to provide speedy conversions from PostScript and Encapsulated PostScript to Portable Document Format (PDF). It supports to convert multiple PS/EPS files into one PDF file.