PTC Creo Alternatives for Linux
FreeCAD is a general purpose parametric 3D CAD modeler. The development is completely Open Source (LGPL License). FreeCAD is aimed directly at mechanical engineering and product design but also fits in a wider range of uses around engineering, such as architecture or other...
Suggest and vote on features
- - FreeCAD is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to PTC Creo.
- - FreeCAD is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to PTC Creo.
- Parametric ModelingFreeCAD can change the shape of model geometry as soon as the dimension value is modified.
- Procedural ModelingFreeCAD can create or modify 3D models and textures based on a sequence of rules.
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in FreeCAD without registration.
- Ad-freeFreeCAD doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- Works OfflineFreeCAD can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- Support for LayersFreeCAD supports the organization of elements through a hierarchical order that can be manipulated/viewed independently.
- PortableFreeCAD can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
- No TrackingFreeCAD will not track you or use your personal data.
Comments about FreeCAD as a Alternative to PTC CreoSome users think FreeCAD is a great PTC Creo alternative, some don't.Guest
Different toolset, different working style.1
LibreCAD is an open source 2D CAD application for Windows, Apple and Linux. It is based on Qt, which is a leading cross-platform application and UI development framework.Suggest and vote on features
- PortableLibreCAD can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in LibreCAD without registration.
- Parametric ModelingLibreCAD can change the shape of model geometry as soon as the dimension value is modified.
- LightweightLibreCAD consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- Support for LayersLibreCAD supports the organization of elements through a hierarchical order that can be manipulated/viewed independently.
Dune 3D operates as a parametric 3D Computer-Aided Design (CAD) software. It provides users with the capability to sketch and constrain both in 2D and 3D dimensions. Furthermore, it allows for the addition of chamfers and fillets to designs.Suggest and vote on features
Dune 3D Features
- LightweightDune 3D consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- Ad-freeDune 3D doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in Dune 3D without registration.
- PortableDune 3D can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
- Parametric ModelingDune 3D can change the shape of model geometry as soon as the dimension value is modified.
OpenSCAD is a software for creating solid 3D CAD objects. It is free software and available for Linux/UNIX, MS Windows and MacOS.Suggest and vote on features
Comments about OpenSCAD as a Alternative to PTC Creopros, cons and recent commentsGuest
Completely software based, where creo is mouse based.-1
Plasticity is a 3d modelling software for concept artists. Modelling in Plasticity is quick and efficient due to the unique gizmos, shortcuts, and thoughtful workflow.Suggest and vote on features
BRL-CAD is a powerful cross-platform open source solid modeling system that includes interactive geometry editing, high-performance ray-tracing for rendering and geometric analysis, image and signal-processing tools, a system performance analysis benchmark suite, libraries for...Discontinued
The last update to the software is from February 2021.
BricsCAD the first all-in-one CAD design solution in .dwg that answers all your needs; 2D drafting, 3D modeling, mechanical design, and BIM. BricsCAD is a cost-effective, innovative, and familiar CAD solution.Suggest and vote on features
OpenModelica – A Free Modelica Environment! OpenModelica is an open-source Modelica-based modeling and simulation environment intended for industrial and academic usage. Its long-term development is supported by a non-profit organization – the Open Source Modelica Consortium (OS.Suggest and vote on features
PyDSTool is a sophisticated & integrated simulation and analysis environment for dynamical systems models of physical systems (ODEs, DAEs, maps, and hybrid systems).PyDSTool has no features, suggest some!
Asset Forge allows anyone to create 3D models and 2D sprites using building blocks. Finished assets are compatible with most available game engines.
Antimony is a computer-aided design (CAD) tool from a parallel universe in which CAD software evolved from Lisp machines rather than drafting tables.Antimony has no features, suggest some!
MakerSCAD is a web-based parametric 3D design software with a block-based programming language to create objects for 3D printing, animations, games and websites.Suggest and vote on features
Site certificate expired. Software itself hasn't been updated in a very long time, is incomplete, and doesn't function