Steps Recorder AlternativesScreenshot Capture Tools and other similar apps like Steps Recorder
LICEcap can capture an area of your desktop and save it directly to .GIF (for viewing in web browsers, etc) or .LCF (see below). LICEcap is an intuitive but flexible application (for Windows and now OSX), that is designed to be lightweight and function with high performance.
- - LICEcap is the most popular Windows & Mac alternative to Steps Recorder.
- - LICEcap is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Steps Recorder.
Comments about LICEcap as a Alternative to Steps Recorder
It works well on most of the operating systems-1
The fastest tool for creating step-by-step guides. A desktop tool to capture steps with every click of the mouse, customize screenshots, create annotations, and generate the final guide in HTML, .doc, PDF, and more.
Capture your company’s unique procedures with customizable, step-by-step guides that enhance employee performance.
- - ScreenSteps is the most popular Web-based alternative to Steps Recorder.
- - ScreenSteps is the most popular commercial alternative to Steps Recorder.
Opinions about ScreenSteps as a Alternative to Steps Recorder
Imago Recorder can record the activities of the system operations.
A simple tool that can record the system activity, which enables report content to be saved for later recall and review by a third person. Numerous settings can be changed. The result is a zippded report with sc.
Explain anything with step-by-step slide-based GIFs with rich formatted text (including tables, lists, images, math formulas), screenshots, callouts, org and flowchart diagrams spiced with transition effects. Export PDF and images too.
Dozuki is a web-based tool for creating and distributing step-by-step documentation. With Dozuki you can create and view your content on any device, including: iOS, Android, Windows, Mac, and any device with a web browser.
- - Dozuki is the most popular Android, iPhone, iPad & Android Tablet alternative to Steps Recorder.