Privacy Repairer Alternatives
The most popular alternative is ShutUp10, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 17 alternatives to Privacy Repairer so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Privacy Repairer alternatives are W10Privacy (Free), DisableWinTracking (Free, Open Source), WPD (Free) and Destroy Windows Spying (Free, Open Source).
- O&O ShutUp10 means you have full control over which comfort functions under Windows 10 you wish to use, and you decide when the passing on of your data goes too far.
- The by default highly questionable set options concerning privacy and data protection in Windows 10 brought me to the idea for the development of this little program.
- A tool to use some of the known methods of disabling tracking in Windows 10. (Telemetry, DiagTrack Log, Services, hosts-file, IP blocking, Windows Defender / WifiSense, OneDrive).
- Core featuresPrivacy ControlCustomize Group Policy, Services and Tasks responsible for data collection and transmission.Telemetry IP Blocker
- Even though Windows 10 did bring many of the features users expected of it, such as a Start Menu and revamped icons, it also came with several issues and a very important one is...
- Spybot Anti-Beacon is a standalone tool which was designed to block and stop the various tracking (telemetry) issues present in Windows 10. Also blocks similar tracking functionality in Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 operating systems.
- WindowsSpyBlocker is an application written in Go and delivered as a single executable to block spying and tracking on Windows systems.
- SharpApp is a free and portable tool building upon a PowerShell engine and community powered script files for disabling telemetry functions in Windows 10, uninstalling preinstalled apps, installing software packages and automating Windows tasks.
- Private WinTen is an advanced Privacy tool for windows it provides a simple and comprehensive UI for tweaking privacy settings, as well as options to block system access to files...
- A privacywall for Windows, designed to dismantle built-in data collection and give the PC back to the user.