Set alarms to repeat by powerful date rules, which no other apps could do the same.
This app is exactly the same as Power Alarm Clock. NO AD, NO IN APP CHARGE.
Power Alarm Clock main features:
1. Define alarm and workday in complex date repeat rules.
For example, "last Saturday of every month", "12, 16 and 23 of every month". See details in below section.
2. Combine two or more complex date rules to get more powerful result.
For example, "from Monday to Friday of every week", plus "last Saturday of every month", then subtract "date range from 25/12/2012 to 28/12/2012".
3. Disable alarm of single time.
For example, you set an alarm to ring at 7:30 every morning. It's possible to just disable the alarm of tomorrow morning, while all other alarms will still went off.
4. Disable alarms of selected date range.
5. Select any music in your device as alarm ringtone.
6. Ringtone & vibrate fade in when alarm went off.
7. Set an alarm to only ring or only vibrate.
8. Very large snooze button (turn on in preference).
9. Lock "Dismiss" and "Snooze" button for 2 seconds after alarm went off to prevent misoperation.... More Info »
Date repeat rules supported:
1. Selected Dates.
3. Day of Week (Monday and Friday of every week).
4. Day of Week in Month (Second Monday and Tuesday of every month).
5. Last Day of Week in Month (Last Friday of every month).
6. Day of Month (3, 10 and 18 of every month).
7. Day Month Range (from 10 February to 15 March of every year).
8. Day Month Year Range (From 12/25/2012 to 12/28/2012).
9. Alarm X Off Y Days (Start from 12/24/2011, alarm 21 days then off 7 days in cycle).