Postico Alternatives for Mac
DBeaver - Universal Database Manager and SQL Client. DBeaver is free and open source universal database tool for developers and database administrators.
Suggest and vote on features
- - DBeaver is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to Postico.
- - DBeaver is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Postico.
- AutocompletionDBeaver can predict and complete the rest of a word or phrase you're typing.
- Dark ModeDBeaver supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- Built-in viewerDBeaver shows you a quick preview of an image, page or file in supported formats.
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in DBeaver without registration.
- Ad-freeDBeaver doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- PortableDBeaver can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
Comments about DBeaver as a Alternative to PosticoMost users think DBeaver is a great Postico alternative.Guest
It's available on most platforms.0
DataGrip is a database IDE from JetBrains that is tailored to suit specific needs of professional SQL developers.
Suggest and vote on features
- - DataGrip is the most popular commercial alternative to Postico.
pgAdmin is the most popular and feature rich open source administration and development platform for PostgreSQL, the most advanced open source database in the world.Suggest and vote on features
Opinions about pgAdmin as a Alternative to PosticoSome users think pgAdmin is a great Postico alternative, some don't.
Open Source SQL Editor and Database Manager for MySQL, SQL Server, Postgres, Redshift, Sqlite and more.Suggest and vote on features
Beekeeper studio Features
- AutocompletionBeekeeper studio can predict and complete the rest of a word or phrase you're typing.
- LightweightBeekeeper studio consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- Dark ModeBeekeeper studio supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- Ad-freeBeekeeper studio doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- PortableBeekeeper studio can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in Beekeeper studio without registration.
Navicat is a database administration tool that allows you to simultaneously connect to MySQL, MariaDB, SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL, and SQLite databases from a single application.Suggest and vote on features
DbGate is cross-platform database manager. Simple and effective, allowing to work with many various databases simultaneously - SQL and NoSQL.Suggest and vote on features
- Ad-freeDbGate doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- AutocompletionDbGate can predict and complete the rest of a word or phrase you're typing.
- LightweightDbGate consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- Dark ModeDbGate supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- Import CSV DataDbGate can import data from a CSV (Comma seperated values) file.
Valentina Studio Features
TablePlus is a native app which helps you easily edit database data and structure. TablePlus includes many security features to protect your database, including native libssh and TLS to encrypt your connection.Suggest and vote on features
SQuirreL SQL is an open-source Java SQL Client program that will allow you to view the structure of a JDBC compliant database, browse the data in tables, issue SQL commands etc.
DbVisualizer is the Universal database tool for developers, analysts and DBAs. It runs on all major OS'es and connects to all major databases and JDBC drivers.Suggest and vote on features