Distill is a web monitoring tool. It can monitor RSS feeds, a webpage or a part of webpage. Alerts in the form of pop-up, audio or emails can be received.
- - Distill Web Monitor is the most popular Web-based, Windows, Android & Mac alternative to PolitePol.
- - Distill Web Monitor is the most popular free alternative to PolitePol.
Distill Web Monitor Features
RSSHub is an open source, easy to use, and extensible RSS feed aggregator, it's capable of generating RSS feeds from pretty much everything.
- - RSSHub is the most popular Self-Hosted alternative to PolitePol.
- - RSSHub is the most popular Open Source alternative to PolitePol.
HARPA AI is your ultimate online shopping and web automation assistant. It saves time and money by monitoring web pages for you, and is used to detect product price drops, in-stock alerts and sales, changes in competitor websites, monitors articles, websites availability...
Turn any truncated RSS feed (which only provides a small intro), into a full-text RSS feed (with full articles). If needed, turn any web page into a RSS feed.
WebSite-Watcher detects website updates and highlights all changes in the text. WebSite-Watcher monitors web pages, password protected pages, discussion forums and much more.
- - WebSite-Watcher is the most popular commercial alternative to PolitePol.
Visualping is the easiest to use website change monitoring, website change detector and website change alert software of the web. Contrary to other website change monitoring software like ChangeDetector, Versionista, Page Monitor, it tracks and detect visual webpage changes and...
- - Visualping is the most popular iPhone, iPad & Android Tablet alternative to PolitePol.
Create RSS feeds from almost any website. Build RSS feeds for your own website or use it to monitor your favorite sites. Most websites already have RSS feeds, but many do not. RSS.app makes creating RSS feeds simple: just a few clicks and the feed is ready!
Create your own RSS feeds packed with the latest releases of your favorite software. Have the latest versions of your programming languages, libraries or loved tools in one feed.