plist Editor software can open, edit and save .plist file on Windows. It is useful for people who want to customize their iPod Touch or iPhone on a PC.
It is directed both to software developers and to end users who like to have full access plist files under Windows system.
Key feature of plist Editor Pro
* Reading and edit both of XML format and binary format of plist files.
* View and edit plist file in XML text mode.
* View plist file in property list mode, like the default plist Editor in Mac OS.
* In list mode, you can double click a DATA property, the program will decode the data and open with built-in plist Editor/Text Editor/Hex Editor/Image Viewer/Database Viewer, according to its content.
* Search/Replace, Undo/Redo, Syntex Highlight, Bookmark, Print and more.
* Check plist syntex before saving to disk.
* Easy to use, skinable user interface.... More Info »