The most popular alternative is Pastebin.com, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 30 alternatives to PlicPad so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting PlicPad alternatives are Ghostbin (Free, Open Source), PasteFS (Free), ZeroBin (Free, Open Source) and DistBin (Free, Open Source).
- The website is mainly used by programmers to store pieces of sources code or configuration information, but anyone is more than welcome to paste any type of text.
- Ghostbin is a paste service, and I’m going to skip explaining precisely what that is—it’s fairly obvious. The real interesting questions are “why did you build it?
- A unique paste tool to share and store code snippets, files, documents of every kind, publicly or privately, write a diary and post it. and search for required stuff quickly. Every user has his own data space.
- ZeroBin is a minimalist, opensource online pastebin where the server has zero knowledge of pasted data.
- distbin is a distributed pastebin. i.e. it is a service where anyone can post things on the web, and others can react by posting anywhere else on the web (including here).
- qbin is a minimal pastebin service with syntax highlighting, paste expiration and API.
- Hiro let's you organize things with simple text snippets. It even works for the most chaotic people.
- Pastelink.net - Anonymously publish text with hyperlinks enabled.Features:100% free - no features require paymentFull anonymity, no sign ins required
- Clippr.co is a minimal pasting or note writing site.Features :- Custom Code Templates For Different Programming Languages- Clippr Voice To Read Texts For You
- snippet.host is a minimal text and code snippet hosting. With memorable domain name, it is free, lightweight, with no ads or cookies. Features include syntax highlighting in multiple languages, easy-to-use API and Tor hidden service support.