What is PixiJS?
PixiJS is an advanced, mature HTML5 creation engine with a fast and flexible 2D WebGL renderer.
- Interactive, visually compelling content on desktop, mobile and beyond, all reached with a single code base.
- Photoshop quality blending and colour modes.
- Sprite sheet formats supporting trimming and rotational packing.
- Sprite-sheets, graphics, fonts, animation data.
- Intuitive and easy to pick up.
- Use and create your own WebGL filters and shaders.
- Beautiful anti-aliased text at native and retina resolutions.
- Organise your objects in hierarchical trees, with parent-child relationships.
- Pixi as Canvas fallback for older device support.
- Use technologies such as Cordova to rapidly deploy your Pixi project as an App.
- Screen reader accessible.
- True multi-touch input with pinch-to-scale built in.
- 38,190 Stars
- 4,673 Forks
- 116 Open Issues
Comments and Reviews
No comments or reviews, maybe you want to be first?Post a comment/review