Pixa is the best image organizer for your Mac.
Designers own a huge amount of images, and it can be very hard to keep them organized. Pixa manages your pictures, helps you find them and quickly exports files. Improve your design workflow with this, the ultimate image organizer.
Do you want to try Pixa? We have a demo available on our website.
One App to rule them all:
• GIF (sure, even animated)
• EPS More Info »
The power of Live Folders unleashed:
• Don’t change the way you work, organize your files on disk and Pixa will look for every folder change
• Re-organize your project’s assets without moving the originals
• If you keep your collection on an external hard drive Life Folders will be your best friend
Increase your team work collaboration:
• Add your Dropbox folder as Live Folder and you will have a constantly up-to-date Library
• Using Open Meta all your tags and notes will be automatically synched through Dropbox
Smart tagging simplifies your life:
• Automatic tagging by colour and size
• Import of IPTC and Open Meta tags
• Export of Open Meta tags and notes.
• Pixa will keep the link of images dragged from the web
• Search through all your library for color, size or file name
• Duplicate detection on import
• Dig in deep with advanced searches
Quick Export your results:
• One drag export using integrated presets
• Create new presets selecting file type, size and archiving
One click and you are on the Cloud:
• Connect Dropbox or CloudApp and share your pictures with one click
• Use the Cloud capability with Quick Export to quickly present your work to your customers or friends
Screenshot your inspirations:
• Capture all the screen, a part of it or a window with customizable hot keys
• All screenshots are auto-tagged by size and colour
Begin a new work with assistance:
• The template system lets you create files directly from Pixa