Physics Formulas Calculator Alternatives
The most popular alternative is SpeedCrunch, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 31 alternatives to Physics Formulas Calculator so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Physics Formulas Calculator alternatives are Wolfram Alpha (Freemium), Mathematica (Paid), fxSolver (Free) and GNOME Calculator (Free, Open Source).
- SpeedCrunch is a free, fast, high precision open source algebraic calculator with an intuitive interface and a extensive list of features, including: Unlimited Variables,
- Wolfram Alpha is a "Computational Knowledge Engine" - different from a search engine, it answers factual queries directly by computing the answer from structured data...
- Definitive technical computing system spanning machine learning and neural networks, data science, visualizations and much more.
- Online math solver, equation editor and database, graphing calculator and science/engineering problem helper.
- Calculator for the GNOME Desktop Environment, formerly known as gcalc (and gcalctool CLI).
- Calculator provides simple and advanced mathematical functions in a beautifully designed app.
- High precision scientific calculator with full support for physical units (web and terminal versions).
- Enter your math problem, and let Cymath solve it for you step-by-step!For high school students, Cymath covers topics in algebra such as:- equation solving- factoring
- NumWorks designed an intuitive and evolutive graphing calculator to make learning maths easier.
- Apply the mathematical Rule of Three in an easier, faster and more practical way!.