Personal Finance Planner AlternativesPersonal Finance Tools and other similar apps like Personal Finance Planner
GnuCash is personal and small-business financial-accounting software, freely licensed under the GNU GPL and available for GNU/Linux, BSD, Solaris, Mac OS X and Microsoft Windows.
- - GnuCash is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to Personal Finance Planner.
- - GnuCash is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Personal Finance Planner.
Spend less time managing your money. Make smarter decisions. Live more.
- - Linxo is the most popular Web-based, Android, iPhone, iPad & Android Tablet alternative to Personal Finance Planner.
Benson Bank CMS manages your finance for free.
- - Benson Bank CMS is the most popular Self-Hosted alternative to Personal Finance Planner.
Daily Income Expense Manager is a simple, intuitive, stable app that is designed to keep track ?of your incomes and expenses.
GoDBLedger is an Open Source Accounting System that aims to provide the user with normal programming goodies that finance systems tend to lack. It includes GRPC endpoints and a MySQL database backend so you can actually analyse your financial data.
BudgetGrid lets you sync all your expenses and transaction in a nice weekly presentation. Update what you've spent and what you've left into the grid, and examine which item you spend the most. No need to link your bank account with us!.
Finally. A budgeting app for the rest of us. A focus on speed & simplicity transform the daunting task of budgeting into a fun and insightful experience.
- - Nudget is the most popular commercial alternative to Personal Finance Planner.