Pencil Project Alternatives for Linux
Draw lets you produce anything from a quick sketch to a complex plan, and gives you the means to communicate with graphics and diagrams. With a maximum page size of 300cm by 300cm, Draw is a an excellent package for producing technical drawings, general posters, and much else.
Suggest and vote on features
- - LibreOffice - Draw is the most popular Linux alternative to Pencil Project.
LibreOffice - Draw Features
- PortableLibreOffice - Draw can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
- Support for LayersLibreOffice - Draw supports the organization of elements through a hierarchical order that can be manipulated/viewed independently.
- LightweightLibreOffice - Draw consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- Ad-freeLibreOffice - Draw doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- Auto LayoutLibreOffice - Draw supports layouts that dynamically grow and adapt to the size of its contents.
- Extensible by Plugins/ExtensionsLibreOffice - Draw can be extended with add-ons, plugins and extensions.
- Import CSV DataLibreOffice - Draw can import data from a CSV (Comma seperated values) file.
- Works OfflineLibreOffice - Draw can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
Penpot Desktop delivers a desktop-like experience for Penpot users with the additional of integrating tabs to conveniently traverse back and forth between projects. Offline support is available through the select your own instance option in settings, as well as the theme...Suggest and vote on features
Penpot Desktop Features
- Real time collaborationMultiple users can work together in Penpot Desktop simultaneously.
- Support for LayersPenpot Desktop supports the organization of elements through a hierarchical order that can be manipulated/viewed independently.
- Create UI ComponentsPenpot Desktop allows you to create and define groups of reusable UI elements/materials across your design.
- Privacy focusedPenpot Desktop is considered a privacy friendly alternative.
- Cloud SyncSync your data (notes, documents, bookmarks, etc.) across your different devices and to the cloud.
- Non Destructive EditingPenpot Desktop can make changes to a file without overwriting the original data, which remains available in case you want to revert to it.
- WYSIWYG SupportPenpot Desktop integrates a WYSIWYG editor to edit the look and content of a document, page, or file.
- No Coding RequiredPenpot Desktop can be used without an coding or programming skills.
- Ad-freePenpot Desktop doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
Akira is a native Linux Design application built in Vala and GTK. Akira focuses on offering a modern and fast approach to UI and UX Design, mainly targeting web designers and graphic designers. The main goal is to offer a valid and professional solution for designers who want to...
Comments about Akira as a Alternative to Pencil Projectpros, cons and recent commentsGuest
Very good open source project, fast interface designing, efficient and free as in freedom.0
Draw, part of the Apache OpenOffice suite, is a graphics editor that gives you the tools to communicate with visuals and diagrams. With a maximum page size of 300cm by 300cm, Draw is powerful tool for posters, graphs, charts, and more.Suggest and vote on features
Apache OpenOffice Draw Features
A simple vector illustration tool.Suggest and vote on features
Last updates are from Mar 20, 2021
Creating flowcharts, organizational charts, business diagrams, science illustration, network diagrams, mind map and lots more.Suggest and vote on features
Wondershare EdrawMax Features
Alva works with your production frontend components, adding up-to-date, responsive, and interactive designs to your living styleguide.Alva has no features, suggest some!Discontinued
The project is no longer maintained: https://github.com/meetalva/alva/issues/852 Last version, 0.9.1, released in January 2019, can be still downloaded from GitHub
Core2D is a multi-platform application for making data driven 2D diagrams. The application has built-in wyswig vector graphics editor where you can bind data to shapes, share data across multiple documents, edit documents using layers.Suggest and vote on features
Online tool for creating mockups in the browser. Use your browser’s save function to save the file (just html for view only, complete save for an editable version) or export to codepen for others to view.Suggest and vote on features
WireframeSketcher is a software tool that helps quickly create wireframes, mockups and prototypes for desktop, web and mobile applications. It comes both as a plug-in for any Eclipse-based IDE and a standalone version.Suggest and vote on features
UXPin is a web-based system for managing design documents like wireframes, sitemaps, persona descriptions or flowcharts. It lets you upload image files, invite teammates to review and comment on them, and keep track of revisions.Suggest and vote on features