Password Generator 2015 Alternatives
KeePass is a free open source password manager, which helps you to manage your passwords in a secure way. You can put all your passwords in one database, which is locked with one master key or a key file.
- - KeePass is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to Password Generator 2015.
- - KeePass is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Password Generator 2015.
KeePassXC is a community fork of KeePassX, the cross-platform port of KeePass for Windows. Every feature is cross-platform and tested to give users the same feel on each operating system, including the loved auto-type feature.
- - KeePassXC is the most popular Self-Hosted alternative to Password Generator 2015.
Web and desktop password manager compatible with KeePass. Works online in any modern browser or as a desktop app for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
- - KeeWeb is the most popular Web-based alternative to Password Generator 2015.
Password manager that can generate unique passwords and also record purchase history across websites.
- - Dashlane is the most popular Android, iPhone, iPad & Android Tablet alternative to Password Generator 2015.
Spectre (prev. Master Password) is a password manager which uses it's own, original algotithm: Instead of saving and sending passwords across the internet, Spectre calculates the password you need, only when you need it, then throws it away again.
Passbolt is an open source password manager for teams. It allows to securely share and store credentials. For instance, the wifi password of your office, or the administrator password of a router, or your organisation social media account password, all of them can be secured...
- - Passbolt is the most popular SaaS alternative to Password Generator 2015.
Pwgen is a small, GPL'ed password generator which creates passwords which can be easily memorized by a human.
SafeInCloud Password Manager allows you to keep your logins, passwords, and other private info safe and secure in an encrypted database. You can synchronize your data with another phone, tablet, Mac or PC via your own cloud account.
- Is this is a good alternative?YesNo83 Secure password generator (twice secure) alternatives
- Free • Open Source
Secure password generator (twice secure) Features
SuperGenPass is a different kind of password manager. Instead of storing your passwords on your hard disk or online - where they are vulnerable to theft and data loss - SuperGenPass uses a hash algorithm to transform a master password into unique, complex passwords for the Web...
Free danish and english password manager, encrypted and accredited with the OWASP standard. Reviewed by 3rd part security institution. Data is encrypted on military level.
Password Crypt Features
Random Password Generator is a free password manager to generate and manage hard-to-crack random passwords. It's the best free and secure password generator for better password security.
IObit Random Password Generator Features