PartsBox is an online app for keeping track of electronic parts and projects. It helps in managing parts inventory, supports designers by keeping documents (datasheets, PDFs, 3D models) together with part data, and provides BOM pricing with supplier selection.
Ever wondered where that chip was? Ever ordered components only to discover later that you already have them? PartsBox allows you to easily manage parts inventory. More Info »
PartsBox can also price projects (BOMs) automatically. It handles price breaks, currency conversions, MOQ and order multiples, so that you can instantly see an always up-to-date BOM pricing. In addition to online offers, your local offers from suppliers can be added, with multiple price breaks, in any currency, and with validity periods (expiration dates), minimum ordering quantity (MOQ) and order multiples.
* Parts inventory: which parts are stored where, with current stock information.
* Stock history: historical purchase data and part value.
* BOM Pricing: Projects/BOMs are automatically priced using online prices and offers from suppliers. PartsBox handles price breaks, currency conversions, MOQ and order multiples.
* Document management: documents related to parts can be stored together with part data, for quick retrieval.
* Build management: when building projects/BOMs, stock is automatically removed for all necessary parts.
PartsBox can be thought of as a small-scale online ERP system specifically targeted towards electronics production.