Paper Killer Alternatives
Paper Killer is described as 'Create a manual, create hypertext,make HtmlHelp CHM, WinHelp HLP, hypertext, Intranet pages with PaperKiller' and is an app in the Development category. There are more than 10 alternatives to Paper Killer for Windows, Mac and Linux. The best alternative is HelpNDoc . It's not free, so if you're looking for a free alternative, you could try Chmox or CHM Decoder. Other great apps like Paper Killer are WinCHM (Paid), HelpScribble (Paid), iChm (Free) and MadCap Flare (Paid).
- 13 alternatives
- HelpNDoc is an easy to use yet powerful and intuitive tool to create html help files, help web sites, printed manuals and eBooks.
Key features...No screenshots yet
- Free Personal
- WinCHM - Help authoring software (CHM,WebHelp,Single HTML - Word, PDF) WinCHM is a very easy-to-use help authoring tool.
- HelpScribble is a full-featured help authoring tool for easily creating professional Windows help files from start to finish.No screenshots yet
- Chmox is a free (of charge), open source application for OS X which lets you read Windows Help Files (CHM files).
Last version, 0.3, released on February 2005, is still downloadable from the official website.
- Free • Open Source
- CHM Decoder may decompile your CHM file (Compiled Windows HTML Help) or e-book and extract all source files. This tool free for use and work easily and quickly.
- iChm for Mac, iPhone/iPod Touch
* Fully built with Cocoa. No ugly window and slow rendering.
* Tab browsing
* Search. Result sorted by relevance.
- Whether you need to create technical documentation for online Help, software and API documentation, policy & procedure manuals, knowledge bases or user guides, MadCap Flare...
- KEL CHM Creator a is flexible, powerful and freeware CHM creator that uses Microsoft HTML Help Workshop to combine your HTML files into one compressed and compact CHM (Compiled...
- CHM Maker can easily make chm-files. CHM-files can store many html-pages in one file. It is more convenient to store one file instead a lot of independent html-pages.
- GnoCHM is a CHM file viewer. It is designed to integrate nicely with Gnome.
It uses PyCHM, a Python package that exports the CHMLIB API.
- Free • Open Source