Osmo Alternatives for Windows
Osmo is not available for Windows but there are plenty of alternatives that runs on Windows with similar functionality. The most popular Windows alternative is Joplin, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to Osmo and many of them are available for Windows so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Windows alternatives to Osmo are Evernote (Freemium), Standard Notes (Freemium, Open Source), CherryTree (Free, Open Source) and Lightning Calendar (Free, Open Source).
- An open source note taking and to-do application with synchronisation capabilities.
- Evernote is a cross-platform, freemium app designed for note taking, organizing, and archiving.
- Standard Notes is a simple and private notes app. It allows you to write and sync your notes across all your devices, including your iPhone, iPad, Mac, and web browser.
- A hierarchical note taking application, featuring rich text and syntax highlighting, storing data in a single xml or sqlite file.
- Organize your schedule and events in a calendar fully integrated with Thunderbird or Seamonkey email. .
- Online Notebook application: Zoho Notebook lets you combine text, images, audio, video, RSS feeds, documents and much more.
- Colorful & powerful sticky notes app for Windows & Phones. Set reminder alarms, attach them to any website or document, organize them using folders/tags, sync sticky notes between devices & send notes across LAN or to any contact across the globe.
- wikidPad is a Wiki-like notebook for storing your thoughts, ideas, todo lists, contacts, or anything else you can think of to write down.
- FeaturesNotes can be arranged into arbitrarily deep hierarchy (tree)Notes can have more than 1 parents - see cloning
- Leanote provides services for note and blog. You can use "note" as your personal notebook, if you want to share with friends, just publish note or notebook to the blog.