OpenSearchServer AlternativesSearch Servers and other similar apps like OpenSearchServer
Algolia helps product teams connect their users with information by providing the building blocks they need to create fast, relevant, personalized search.
- - Algolia is the most popular Web-based alternative to OpenSearchServer.
- - Algolia is the most popular free alternative to OpenSearchServer.
ElasticSearch is a distributed, RESTful, source-available search server based on Java
- - elasticsearch is the most popular Windows, Linux & Self-Hosted alternative to OpenSearchServer.
Solr is an open source enterprise search server based on Lucene search library, with XML/HTTP and JSON APIs. Its major features include powerful full-text search, hit highlighting, faceted search, dynamic clustering, database integration, and rich document handling.
- - Apache Solr is the most popular Mac alternative to OpenSearchServer.
- - Apache Solr is the most popular Open Source alternative to OpenSearchServer.
Apache Solr Features
Sphinx is a software search engine designed with indexing database content in mind. It currently supports MySQL, PostgreSQL, and ODBC-compliant databases as data sources natively. Other data sources can be indexed via pipe in a custom XML format.
Open source search server designed to be fast, scalable and with powerful and accurate full-text search capabilities derived from Sphinx search project.
OpenSearch is a community-driven, open source search and analytics suite derived from Apache 2.0 licensed Elasticsearch 7.10.2 & Kibana 7.10.2. It consists of a search engine daemon, and a visualization and user interface, OpenSearch Dashboards.
i-Search Pro changes the way of WordPress Search. It’s full WooCommerce compatible. Provide Live search results in milliseconds. Include almost everything in your search results.
- - wordpress i-search pro is the most popular Android & iPhone alternative to OpenSearchServer.
- - wordpress i-search pro is the most popular commercial alternative to OpenSearchServer.
wordpress i-search pro Features
Search over millions of documents, and give to your users unique, amazing and unforgettable experiences.
SearchUnit is the modern, flexible, fully featured ASP.NET search engine component for your web applications. Free Community edition available.
Expertrec custom search started as a replacement for google site search. It adds super-fast search autocomplete, spell correct, search listing pages to your website.
- - Expertrec Search Engine is the most popular SaaS alternative to OpenSearchServer.
Expertrec Search Engine Features
Xapian is an open source probabilistic information retrieval library, released under the GNU General Public License (GPL). It is a full text search engine library for programmers. It is written in C++, with bindings to allow use from Perl, Python, PHP, Java, Tcl, C#, Ruby, and...
Ambar is a smart documents archive with automated crawling, OCR, deduplication and ultra-fast full-text search. Imagine having billion of files in different formats like xls, doc, txt, pdf, ppt, etc..., in any encoding.
The last release was in 2018, and the GitHub repository of the project is archived, so no further development will be done.