What is openScale?
openScale is an open source app which support various Bluetooth scales to keep easy log of your body metrics.
- Logs your body metrics (weight, body fat, body water, muscle percentage, lean body mass, bone mass, BMI, BMR, waist/hip circumference, waist-hip ratio, waist-to-height ratio)
- Keep track of your diet process
- Display all your data on a chart and table
- Import or export your data from/into a CSV file
- Estimates body metrics (body fat, body water and lean body mass) based on scientic publications
- Support for multiple users
- Partially or full support for custom made Bluetooth scale, Xiaomi Mi scale v1/v2, Sanitas SBF70, Medisana BS444, Digoo DG-S038H, Yunmai Mini, Excelvan CF369BLE, Yunmai SE, MGB, Exingtech Y1, Beurer BF700/800, Silvercrest SBF75, Runtastic Libra (see openScale wiki for details)
- Partially or full translated into English, German, Japanese, French, Polish, Brazilian portuguese, Slovak, Turkish, Spanish, Swedish, Dutch, Catalan
- No advertising and for free
- All data belongs to you (no cloud service)
If you found a bug, have an idea how to improve the openScale app or have a question please visit the openScale project page on GitHub https://github.com/oliexdev/openScale
- 1,271 Stars
- 258 Forks
- 93 Open Issues