View live OBD engine data on your Android phone - Connect to your vehicle ECU
Fully customisable dashboard screens - Design your own layouts and custom dials, use your own themes
Retrieve Fault Codes (DTCs) and clear Check Engine lights - View fault descriptions using the built.
- - Torque is the most popular Android alternative to openOBD.
- - Torque is the most popular free alternative to openOBD.
AndrOBD allows you to use your phone/tablet to connect to your car's on-board diagnostics system via any ELM327 bluetooth adapter. Plus it's open source, as well as being completely free .Contribute to fr3ts0n/AndrOBD development by creating an account on GitHub.
- - AndrOBD is the most popular Open Source alternative to openOBD.
DashCommand is an app for your car. It turns your iPhone/iPad/iPod into an advanced display for your engine data.
- - DashCommand is the most popular iPhone & iPad alternative to openOBD.
- - DashCommand is the most popular commercial alternative to openOBD.
Clear check engine light (MIL), read diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs), monitor engine performance and save money with OBDAutoDoctor OBD car diagnostic software.
- - OBD Auto Doctor is the most popular Windows, Mac, Linux & Android Tablet alternative to openOBD.
This app turns your iPhone,iPad or iPod into an advanced car diagnostic tool. Want to know why the check engine light keeps going on? Check it with Car Diagnostic. Want to monitor speed, fuel consumption, RPM, engine temperature as you drive? Do it with Car Diagnostic.
Garage Pro connects you to your car through an CaRPM scanner that is plugged into a port located below your car's steering panel. The Garage Pro mobile app connects to this scanner via Bluetooth and gathers data about the car's problems in real time.