View live OBD engine data on your Android phone - Connect to your vehicle ECU
Fully customisable dashboard screens - Design your own layouts and custom dials, use your own themes
Retrieve Fault Codes (DTCs) and clear Check Engine lights - View fault descriptions using the built.
Torque has no features, suggest some!
- - Torque is the most popular Android alternative to AndrOBD.
- - Torque is the most popular free alternative to AndrOBD.
DashCommand is an app for your car. It turns your iPhone/iPad/iPod into an advanced display for your engine data.
DashCommand has no features, suggest some!
- - DashCommand is the most popular iPhone & iPad alternative to AndrOBD.
- - DashCommand is the most popular commercial alternative to AndrOBD.
A cross platform GUI for OBD-II interface device control. Currently supporting ELM327 devices, the app allows you to view and clear error codes, and view live data from the ECU. Packages available for Windows and Linux (deb or rpm)
openOBD has no features, suggest some!Discontinued
- - openOBD is the most popular Windows & Linux alternative to AndrOBD.
- - openOBD is the most popular Open Source alternative to AndrOBD.
Last codebase update was in 2013https://sourceforge.net/projects/openobd/
Clear check engine light (MIL), read diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs), monitor engine performance and save money with OBDAutoDoctor OBD car diagnostic software.
OBD Auto Doctor has no features, suggest some!
- - OBD Auto Doctor is the most popular Mac & Android Tablet alternative to AndrOBD.
Reads real-time and stored parameters from ECU of OBD-II compliant cars. Support data reading PID's from cars with 2 and more ECU.OBD Car Doctor has no features, suggest some!
Garage Pro connects you to your car through an CaRPM scanner that is plugged into a port located below your car's steering panel. The Garage Pro mobile app connects to this scanner via Bluetooth and gathers data about the car's problems in real time.GaragePro has no features, suggest some!