Race against the clock in a two-minute blitz to clear lines and rack up points before time runs out. This twist on the famous puzzle game is a must-have on mobile.
- - Tetris Blitz is the most popular Android & iPhone alternative to OpenBlok.
- - Tetris Blitz is the most popular free alternative to OpenBlok.
An addictive puzzle game inspired by Tetris. Play in your browser at https://hextris.github.io/hextris/
- - Hextris is the most popular Web-based & iPad alternative to OpenBlok.
- - Hextris is the most popular Open Source alternative to OpenBlok.
Tetris-on-a-plane is a simple HTML-based version of Tetris that requires no dependencies. It was built on a plane, as an exercise in getting things done.
- - Tetris on a plane is the most popular Self-Hosted alternative to OpenBlok.
Quinn is an arcade-style tetromino puzzle game written and designed specifically for Mac OS X. It features a clean, elegant user interface, beautiful graphics, and smooth, subtle animations for fluid gameplay.
- - Quinn is the most popular Mac alternative to OpenBlok.
The official website is no longer available. Last version, 3.5.7, released on October 2009, can be still downloaded from MacUpdate.
LTris as a tetris clone: differently shaped blocks are falling down the rectangular playing field and can be moved sideways or rotated by 90 degree units with the aim of building lines without gaps which then disappear (causing any block above the deleted line to fall down).
- - Ltris is the most popular Windows & Linux alternative to OpenBlok.
Cuyo is a Tetris-style puzzle game for up to two players. The player controls falling blocks of various types which change with each level. For example, in the first level, the player has to connect differently colored cartoon faces to each other.
The game is brimming over with riffs and variants on that core mechanic with 20 game modes, dozens of special blocks and items, and 115 levels in the adventure mode alone.
- - Tidalis is the most popular commercial alternative to OpenBlok.
Hex FRVR is a puzzle game similar to Tetris where you drag pieces shaped out of hexagons onto a board and clear lines.
- - Hex FRVR is the most popular Android Tablet alternative to OpenBlok.