Open Streaming Platform (OSP) is an open-source, RTMP streamer software front-end for Arut's Nginx-RTMP Module. OSP was designed as a self-hosted alternative to services such as Twitch.tv, Ustream.tv, Mixer, and Youtube Live.
OSP uses Python 3, the Flask Micro-Framework, Nginx-RTMP, VideoJS, Bootstrap, and other modules to build a home for your live streams, videos, and community.
• RTMP Streaming from an input source like Open Broadcast Software (OBS)
• Multiple Channels per User, allowing a single user to broadcast multiple streams at the same time without needing multiple accounts
• Video Stream Recording and On-Demand Playback
• Per Channel Real-Time Chat for Video Streams
• Manual Video Uploading of MP4s that are sourced outside of OSP
• Real-Time Chat Moderation by Channel Owners (Banning/Unbanning)
• Protected Streams to allow access only to the audience you want
• Live Channels - Keep chatting and hang out when a stream isn't on
• Webhooks - Connect OSP to other services via fully customizable HTTP requests which will pass information
• Embed you stream or video directly into another web page easily
• Share channels or videos via Facebook or Twitter quickly
• Ability to Customize the UI as a Theme for your own personal look... More Info »