The most popular alternative is Joplin, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to oneheap so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting oneheap alternatives are Google Keep (Free), Trello (Freemium), Microsoft OneNote (Freemium) and Evernote (Freemium).
- An award-winning cloud-based Project Management software aims to help collaborative teams organize and manage from small enterprise projects to large-scale initiatives.
- The smart to-do app for busy people.
- ClickUp is an all-in-one project management platform that eliminates the need of using more than one tool for your organization’s workflow.
- FeaturesNotes can be arranged into arbitrarily deep hierarchy (tree)Notes can have more than 1 parents - see cloning
- A productivity and task management tool appropriate for both individuals and businesses. With Nimbus Note users can create notes and to-do lists, share them with others, and archive important data.
Save anything. Access it anywhere. Share with anyone.
- Create instant task lists, share notes, and video chat, all on the same page. Taskade is a modern organization and collaboration tool for getting things done. Get our app on Web, Mobile, Chrome, Mac and Windows. Taskade is simple, flexible, and fun! .
- Follow your data through its entire lifecycle. From fluid brainstorming and research, through to a structured system for collaborative use, Zenkit is the flexible workspace you can use to organize anything.
- Cryptee is a cross platform, encrypted and secure home for your private documents, notes, files and photos.
- MemPad is a plain text outliner and note taking program with a tree structured index.
All pages are stored in a single file.
User interface available in 20 languages.