OmniDiskSweeper Alternatives for Mac
Baobab Disk Usage Analyzer is a graphical application to analyse disk usage in any Gnome environment. Disk Usage Analyzer can easily scan device volumes or a specific user-requested directory branch (local or remote).
Suggest and vote on features
- - Baobab Disk Usage Analyzer is the most popular Mac & Linux alternative to OmniDiskSweeper.
Baobab Disk Usage Analyzer Features
SquirrelDisk shows you exactly what's taking up all that space and helps you clear it out. Using SquirrelDisk is a matter of clicking one button to easily find all the huge files on your computer.Suggest and vote on features
- Ad-freeSquirrelDisk doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- Works OfflineSquirrelDisk can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in SquirrelDisk without registration.
- Dark ModeSquirrelDisk supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- LightweightSquirrelDisk consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- PortableSquirrelDisk can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
- No TrackingSquirrelDisk will not track you or use your personal data.
With DaisyDisk you can free up disk space by quickly finding and deleting big, useless files. The program scans any mounted disk and displays it on the sunburst map, where segments mean files and folders, proportionally to their sizes. The map is easy to read and navigate.Suggest and vote on features
Opinions about DaisyDisk as a Alternative to OmniDiskSweeperAlmost everyone thinks DaisyDisk is a great OmniDiskSweeper alternative.
GrandPerspective is a small utility application for Mac that graphically shows the disk usage within a file system. It can help you to manage your disk, as you can easily spot which files and folders take up the most space.Suggest and vote on features
JDiskReport enables you to understand how much space the files and directories consume on your disk drives, and it helps you find obsolete files and folders.Suggest and vote on features
- Suggest and vote on features
Space Radar FeaturesDiscontinued
The last release (version 5) is from September 2017.
Inspect your disk and find the files that occupy the most space or that haven’t been modified in a long time.Suggest and vote on features
Disk Graph Features
- LightweightDisk Graph consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- Ad-freeDisk Graph doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- PortableDisk Graph can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
- Works OfflineDisk Graph can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
DiskWave is a free utility to help you determine where most of your hard drive space is consumed.Suggest and vote on features
The program seems to be dead, as announced in a tweet of the author: https://twitter.com/bartheph/status/742596462807265280 . The website and the changelog look abandoned. Last version, 0.4.3, released by the end of 2015, can be still downloaded from the official website.
Comments about DiskWave as a Alternative to OmniDiskSweeperpros, cons and recent commentsGuest
Works faster and is more reliable.-1
Disk analyzer pro is the best disk space management software and storage analyzer which helps in managing and handling hard disk space and running your PC with the highest speed.Disk Analyzer Pro has no features, suggest some!
Disk Space Analyzer allows you to easily find and remove the bulkiest content for your Mac or external storage. You can see your Mac disk usage, find folders that take up the most space, and manage hard drive space by moving or removing files.Suggest and vote on features
Disk Space Analyzer Features