Zyrobotics Enables Fun Math Learning in English or Spanish for Young Children and Children with Special Needs
OctoMinus makes subtraction fun and engaging for kids. OctoMinus places kids in an underwater aqua world where they have to battle turtles to score points. OctoMinus reinforces key math skills within an interactive gaming environment.
With both a drill and challenge mode, children’s math skills are improved based on their own individual learning ability. Kids can also choose to practice in English or Spanish. More Info »
OctoMinus is also designed to enhance motor skills for young children and kids with motor or cognitive delays. With a phenomenal ability to set options, this app will keep kids motivated and engaged.
The app is designed to improve visual attention, timing, coordination and control. Parents can also use this switch-accessible app to reinforce Individualized Education Program (IEP) goals.
1. Math adaptation of Turtle Invaders - 2014 Gold Winner of the Mom’s Choice Award for Best in Family-Friendly Products.
2. Practice math skills in either English or Spanish
3. Helps kids master math skills and gain math confidence
4. Parent Zone enables parents and teachers to stay connected to their child’s progress
5. Kids rewarded with math points that can be used in the OctoStore 6. Incorporates a drill/practice mode to provide a fun, engaging, and effective way to learn
7. Incorporates a challenge/test mode to assess learning
8. Fun for all, with additional features to help children with special needs
9. Switch-accessible for children with motor limitations who use an external switch (connected through a Bluetooth switch interface such as TabAccess)
10. Graphics and music can be graded to make this game suitable for sensory sensitive kids or for kids that are easily distracted
more on iTunes Page . . .