The New York Times Alternatives
Read the most important global news in minutes presented as quick and unbiased facts. Forever ad-free and privacy respecting.
- - News as Facts is the most popular Web-based alternative to The New York Times.
- - News as Facts is the most popular free alternative to The New York Times.
News as Facts Features
An initiative to develop a decentralized social network protocol.
- - Bluesky is the most popular Android & iPhone alternative to The New York Times.
- - Bluesky is the most popular Open Source alternative to The New York Times.
• Get the latest independent investigative journalism from ProPublica. • Dig deep into reporting about government and policy, health care, criminal justice, the environment and more. • Get a streamlined reading experience, with smart offline support and notifications for our bigg.
- - ProPublica is the most popular iPad & Android Tablet alternative to The New York Times.
WT Social (formerly WikiTribune) is a privacy-focused and ad-free social network that places a special emphasis on evidence-based journalism. The platform survives on the generosity of individual donors to ensure privacy is protected and social space is ad-free.
Vox is a general interest news site for the 21st century. Its mission is simple: Explain the news. Politics, public policy, world affairs, pop culture, science, business, food, sports, and everything else that matters are part of our editorial ambit.
The Associated Press is an independent global news organization dedicated to factual reporting. Founded in 1846, AP today remains the most trusted source of fast, accurate, unbiased news in all formats and the essential provider of the technology and services vital to the news...
Experience The Wall Street Journal's award-winning coverage, blending the best of print and digital. Get everything you love about the Journal including: What's News, Opinion, Marketplace, Money & Investing, Greater New York, Personal Journal, Journal Reports, WSJ...
The app is free to download and includes free access to the editor’s highlights - a weekly selection of six must-read articles from each week’s edition of The Economist.
The Washington Post is an American daily newspaper published in Washington, D.C. It is the most-widely circulated newspaper within the Washington metropolitan area and has a large international audience.
The Christian Science Monitor is an international news organization that helps you see news events as starting points for constructive conversations. We seek to cut through the froth of the political spin cycle to underlying truths and values.