NixNet DNS Alternatives
The most popular alternative is 22.214.171.124, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 27 alternatives to NixNet DNS so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting NixNet DNS alternatives are NextDNS (Freemium), OpenDNS (Freemium), OpenNIC (Free, Open Source) and DNSCrypt Protocol (Free, Open Source).
- Comodo Secure DNS is a domain name resolution service that resolves your DNS requests through Comodo worldwide network of redundant DNS servers.
- Runs as a Windows service, supports any TCP/IP device. Display a blocked page as result of any domain name matched in the keywords list.
- CleanBrowsing is a family and kid-safe way to browse the web without surprises. It Automatically blocks adult content, while still allowing Google, Youtube, Bing and the core of the web to load safely. Easy setup in 5 minutes with nothing to install.
- An alternate free recursive DNS provider that does not log, filter, or hijack (redirect NXDOMAIN responses).
- There are thousands of infected and fraudulent Web site lurking on the Internet, with new ones popping up daily.
- UncensoredDNS is the name of a DNS service which consists of two uncensored DNS servers.
- DNSFilter is a cloud-delivered DNS based content filtering and threat protection service that protects an unlimited amount of networks without the need for any in-house hardware or appliances.
- FoolDNS is a DNS service to protect user privacy. It blocks advertising from services that use it to track the user without authorization.
- Trust DNS is a free tool that helps bypass censorship, access blocked websites, & browse privately via anonymous DNS resolver.
- SaferNet creates a Personal Private Network connection that delivers Parental Controls that include, customized URL filtering, mobile device usage scheduling, real time reporting, phishing detection and entourage blocking.