TunesArt offers new features for iTunes : display cover art and track information on your desktop (many themes available), get notification on track change, display bezel notifications on play/pause/next/prev, search your iTunes Library, scrobble to Last.
- - TunesArt is the most popular Mac alternative to NepTunes.
- - TunesArt is the most popular commercial alternative to NepTunes.
The award-winning mini-player that allows you to see and control your music.
Simplify shows you what‘s currently playing on in your favourite music player. Control the player without leaving your current app! Simplify offers:
- Controlling players playback and adjusting the pla.
Bowtie is a desktop accessory that allows you to see and control your music (iTunes, Spotify, Sonora, or Rdio) with customizable shortcuts, advanced Last.fm support, and hundreds of beautiful themes available to download for free.
- - Bowtie is the most popular free alternative to NepTunes.
The official website is no longer available. Last version, 1.5, released in March 2012, can be still downloaded from Wayback Machine.
CoverSutra gives you a handy and attractive way to control iTunes without ever leaving your current app.
The web site for this app and developer just loads a logo. The app can't be found in the Mac App Store. Others have reported it is abandoned.
[Free fo Mac, $2.99 for iPhone]
Ecoute is a standalone player based on your iTunes library. Fetch you Music, Movies, TV Shows and Podcasts! Stay connected with your friends and share your music tastes using last.fm, Twitter and Facebook. Ecoute can fit your needs. The user inte.
- - Ecoute is the most popular iPhone alternative to NepTunes.
No updates and the page is abandoned
BarTunes allows you to control iTunes from your Mac's menu bar.
Quickly view album artwork, play/pause, skip forward and jump back through your music, with controls right in the menu bar.
• Play/Pause, Next, Previous controls in menu bar (optional) • View album artwork in m.
Play/Pause and Next/Previous functions for Spotify directly on your Menu Bar!
The original and best Spotify utility!
HOW TO USE:
- Launch SpotiMy, perhaps set it to auto-launch on login.
- Click on the system tray icon, and click "Play". Wait for Spotify to launch.
This is a popup that shows Spotify current playback information, made and tested specially for macOS. It also allows you to add tracks to your library and playlists.
Spotify Now Playing Features