Roundcube webmail is a browser-based multilingual IMAP client with an application-like user interface. It provides full functionality you expect from an e-mail client, including MIME support, address book, folder manipulation, message searching and spell checking.
- - Roundcube is the most popular Self-Hosted alternative to NeoMail.
- - Roundcube is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to NeoMail.
There’s big news attached. The best way to manage email on a Mac, according to Apple.
- - Apple Mail is the most popular Mac, iPhone & iPad alternative to NeoMail.
Apple Mail Features
Horde Groupware is a free, enterprise ready, browser based collaboration suite. Users can manage and share calendars, contacts, tasks and notes with the standards compliant components from the Horde Project.
- - Horde is the most popular Web-based alternative to NeoMail.
The last release (5.2.22) was in September 2017.
The most powerful platform for email productivity in a beautiful native app — on desktop and mobile.
- - Polymail is the most popular Windows alternative to NeoMail.
- - Polymail is the most popular commercial alternative to NeoMail.
MailMate is an IMAP e-mail client for Mac featuring extensive keyboard control, Markdown supported email composition, advanced search conditions and drill-down search links, equally advanced smart mailboxes, automatic signature handling, cryptographic encryption/signing...
The missing native desktop client for Gmail on Windows 10.Discontinued
Development seems to have stopped. The latest version on the Windows Store is from 2018.
Atmail webmail system offers a webmail client, email server platform and mailserver appliance for Linux, Unix and Windows.
- - Atmail Email Server is the most popular Linux alternative to NeoMail.
Atmail Email Server Features
phlyMail is an advanced webmail and groupware solution featuring unlimited profiles, multiple users, a calendar, contacts list and much more
Postaci (Turkish for Postman) is multiplatform Webmail software which is database independent, multilanguage, POP3/IMAP, and fully MIME-compatible. While using POP3 mode to fetch messages it uses database fields to simulate IMAP folders, on which you can save, move, delete, and...Discontinued
Last commit on github : Jan 12, 2015. See https://github.com/Postaci-Webmail/Postaci