Stop hunting for your cursor!
Modern computers with multiple high resolution displays present us with the "where is my mouse" problem. myPoint solves it using three different techniques - a momentary or permanent mouse locator, a crosshair and a permanent mouse halo.
• Momentary mouse locator is a visual effect active up to few seconds. It can be an animated or static ring.
• Permanent mouse locator is a static ring only.
• Crosshair displays two thin lines across the mouse position.
• Permanent mouse halo highlights the mouse cursor using an image shown around it. However any image can be used as a halo source. Even more the image can be positioned aside of the cursor. Reading lines, rulers, big arrow, art pics, etc. Free online halo gallery. User can create its own halos too.?... More Info »
All tools are highly customizable: geometry, transparency, colors, animation speed, hotkeys, mouse gesture, activation events.
- Tools are visible in full screen on all monitors.
- Customizable hotkeys to handle tools.
- Hotkey to show or hide application menu in menu bar extras.
- Can start automatically at user login.
- Common Preferences panel for all settings.
- Support multiple users, screens and desktops.
- Built on Apple's security paradigm sandboxing - reducing the threat of rogue code and malicious software.
Links to official myPoint Light sites
Official Website Facebook
One time purchase (perpetual license) that cost about $1
No features added
Add a feature
screen-utility find-mouse mouse-locator mouse-halo reading-lines crosshair