What is Multiling O Keyboard?
Super lightweight (~ 1/3 MB) yet flexible and powerful soft keyboard. Plus an English plugin still less than 1 MB. (Swype ~15 MB, Minuum ~18 MB, Google Keyboard ~15 MB, Swiftkey ~8 MB, TouchPal ~ 8.5MB)
- Android L Tested
- All in one, multilingual ( Cover >130 languages)
- Accurate gesture input (swipe)
- PC keyboard layout possible
- Gesture oriented (super fast to enter special symbols, words or sentences)
- Resizable and easy positioning. Fits all screen sizes (phone, phablet, tablet…)
- Unlimited themes with style and color mixing (mix your very own shade of pink or purple ).
- Better color Emoji Sticker ? for KitKat, smiley :-) , emoticon , symbols ???? , kaomoji (?°?°)? feel free to create your own ?(ˆ?ˆ?)
- Fun text transformation tool: ????ï? ?e??, , ??????? or wide.
- Calculator i.e. (4+5)-(6-3)=6
- Split, floating (for ssh terminal) or dock.
- Multiple layouts: QWERTY, QWERTZ, AZERTY, DVORAK… or design your own (DIY, Chubon, KALQ)
- 5-row or 4-row layouts
- Ultra customizable. The only one that let you design your own layout (DIY layout)
- Easy switch between languages, layouts, voice input, or even other keyboards.
- T9 prediction
- Flick or Multi-tap
- Romaji or Flick keyboard.
- 6 predefined layout for ??? (???, ???, Flick…)
- Edit mode (lockable). You can select text, copy, cut and paste …
- Modern or retro (DIY)
- Colorful, pink, purple, neon or monochrome (Mix it yourself)
- Physical or Bluetooth keyboard (all keys can be remapped to the soft layout)
- No internet permission = safer
Multiling O Keyboard Screenshots
Multiling O Keyboard Features
Multiling O Keyboard information